The photos show World War 2 bunkers abandoned under Europe Street.
border: 1px solid #ccc;
This is an Urbex video from one of our Canadian members. The video features an abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker.
In this intriguing new history podcast, former intelligence officer and author Ben MacIntyre talks with wartime intelligence officers about the World War II deserted zones of Europe, from bunkers to secret weapons factories.
Most people don’t even know there’s a secret underground bunker in their city.
Months before a greater London is vaporized, a fleet of giant military trucks sets forth from a secret underground bunker towards the west, deep enough to live their life without a look at why. But relentless events expose a disturbing truth that threatens the human race itself. In this tale of destruction and love, the whole world is drawn into an apocalyptic conflict between humans and an invader from outer space. With a story of exceptional breadth, immersing you into the personality of the characters, the story is.
However, these bunkers also appear in pop culture and modern design.
The most comprehensive collection of abandoned Soviet Cold war bunkers online. Come explore the abandoned Russian bunkers hidden throughout the world.
A channel dedicated to those who love exploring Cold War and World War II propaganda and abandoned places. Find out the secrets behind the bunkers and explore some of the most interesting places on earth today.
First published in 1979 by the Department of Defense during the Cold War, the photographs were meant to convey America’s strength through the view of what was deemed to be the unsightly remains of an abandoned bunker. Now, roughly 40 years later, the photos are unsettling to say the least. Shot by photographer Edward Burtynsky, the art shows the warehouse-esque surroundings of these bunkers, revealing how America’s approach to war was reflected in its view of peace.
A fully stocked abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker is waiting for you. Explore this beautiful abandoned building abandoned during the Cold War with a fully stocked military grade bunker for sale.
Back bunkers, and rifle and ammo can be found in places where they were originally intended to be used.
Escape from the Cold War, enter a secret war bunker in a futuristic dystopia where only the rich travel. Hidden in the past when the Cold War was in full swing, this equipment is over a 100 years old. Make a journey through a millennia of history to a new future where a new light is being shed on the Bunker.
During the World War 2, the military personnel, members of the US army in particular, have created a series of underground bunkers that served a wide variety of functions. Most important of all, the bunkers served a temporary purpose that includes a place of secrecy and protection from a possible strategic bombing.
A cryptobunker where the public can go to hide from the government while they go through routine procedures.
Combining personal photos, interviews with locals, historical information, and other relevant sources, this stunning photo-essay offers an intimate look into abandoned Cold War bunker sites around the world, exploring their history, their function, why they were abandoned, and.
One of the most popular types of bunkers during World War II was called a “compartmentalized site.” These sites were built underground and had access points on the surface that could be knocked out, with internal structures that could be used for living space and strategically placed equipment.
A Photographic Tour of Cold War Bunker Sites Abandoned by the Soviets.
Unlock the secrets of WWII German bunkers. This macabre image gallery of abandoned bunkers near Berlin is a fascinating photo series.
A young American couple, on vacation in Europe, out of curiousity, found themselves on the doorstep of an abandoned World War II bunker in Poland.
A useful compilation of abandoned Cold War and WWII bunkers, including facilities from Reykjavik, Lithuania, Poland, and Belarus.
In the picture above, you can see two abandoned bunkers from World War 2, lying under a city in Europe.
Explore a deserted Cold War nuclear bunker, once home to US military.
Abandoned during World War II, today there are a large number of bunkers left abandoned and neglected which have been taken up by a large number of bands, ravers, and other groups for parties and other events. It’s a post-apocalyptic scene that’s been likened to a darkly abandoned ghost town.
The pictures show a scene of World War 2 bunkers lying abandoned under the streets of Europe.
One of the most comprehensive survival packs you could hope for. This fully stocked abandoned Soviet Cold War bunker contains a child’s play set, water, fire equipment, food, clothes, survival tools, and more.
The abandoned bunkers and tunnels in the south of France remind us of the dark and violent reality of war and the efforts of brave soldiers and civilian airmen and airwomen.
Exclusive article about the top 10 top-secret bunkers found abandoned across the United States.
You may also like:
- images of abandoned wwii bunkers
- scary images of abandoned wwii bunkers
- abandoned cold war bunker sites
- explore the abandoned nuclear bunker in downtown
- explore nuclear bunkers from the cold war ww2
- abandoned places and urban explorations
- explore the history of a bunker
- abandoned places and urban exploration
- abandoned places around the world
- explore abandoned places now
- abandoned places that will blow your mind
- explore a wwii bunker
- check out the underground bunker tour
- bunkers are scattered across central europe
- abandoned places are exciting to urban explorers
- a perfect camera for exploring abandoned places
- abandoned cold war nuclear bunker
- maps of all abandoned places
- urban explorers often enjoy abandoned places
- an abandoned cold war bunker site in finland
- abandoned bunker urban exploration
- routes of abandoned places
- a cold war bunker in the united states
- urban explorers explore abandoned places
- discover abandoned bunker sites
- abandoned soviet cold war bunker
- build a bunker to conceal yourself from everyone
- abandoned places unknown unknowns
- explore abandoned places and urban exploration
- abandoned places places with a dark past
- abandoned cold war bunker in ukraine
- urban explorers travel to abandoned places
- abandoned cold war ww2 sites nuclear bunkers
- formerly a soviet nuclear bunker
- nyc abandoned places and urban exploration
- explore abandoned places and city neighborhoods
- take an immersive virtual tour of the bunker