Prof Maureen says :
Congratulations on the discovery of the abandoned WWII bunker! You have found it on UrbanExplorers. Please fill out this form for your tour for this site. Remember to save the form.
📷 𝓳𝓸𝓱𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓻𝔂𝓷𝓪 says :
Hi there! We’re so happy to hear that you’re interested in exploring the abandoned nuclear bunker. We’re sending you an email with all the details.
Micah Berney says :
Your photo-guided tour of abandoned Cold War bunkers has been submitted. Thanks for using Istagram! It’s great to see your photos. We can’t wait to see what else you create on Instagram.
𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖏𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖞 says :
Sorry to hear that your grandma is being so hard on you 😉 We hope she takes steps to have a smoother relationship with you soon. We have great news, though. We can help you get into that bunker, for a fraction of the normal cost. Your grandparent should contact us immediately, this offer may be too late!
Wmuegon says :
The article you’re looking for is no longer available. Sorry for the inconvenience. Want to still read about abandoned World War 2 bunkers? Click here.
Tracy Bjorseth 😄 says :
Thank you for confirming that you’ve seen the World War 2 bunkers in Europe. I’m sorry to hear that they were in such poor condition. We will let the government know about the issue.
𝑫𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 says :
Your bunker order has been confirmed. We’ll send you a note when we’re ready to ship and update you on the delivery schedule.
Gilbert Miller says :
We have just sent you an info email about a photographic tour of abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites. If you have not yet received the email, please check your spam or contact us right away.
Kelli Grice says :
We hope you had a pleasant exploration at the bunker. Welcome to start exploring other abandoned worlds.
Raymond Vides says :
Thank you for your order. Your book images show World War 2 bunkers abandoned under Europe Streets. Give us a call: 866-942-7167, and we’ll help you get started on your blueprint.
𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒆 says :
Your guide is ready for your tour! If you’d like to schedule a tour, you can schedule a meet on our site or on our app. You can also schedule on our Facebook page – Cold War Bunker on Facebook. We hope to see you on the tour!
Etixodbo says :
Awesome! You’re now on your way to exploring the abandoned Cold War nuclear bunker. Make sure to keep an eye out for radioactive sites for your safety. Stay tuned for updates through email, newsletter, and social media.
Dr Judson says :
Thank you for your visit to the Abandoned World War II Bunker. The tour is now over. If you want a similar experience with a difference, visit a distillery in the City Of Troy for a unique, unique experience
Autumn Borg says :
Thank you for your order from the South Carolina Bunker Company. We will put your order on a priority shipment as soon as possible.
🅲🅻🅴🆅🅴 🅺🅾🅴🅻🅿🅸🅽 says :
I had to stop some visitors from entering some bunkers, but they are on my ‘Abandoned Cold War & WW2 Places’ list. I’m confused, I haven’t received any email to buy tickets or requesting specific places to be approved.
🅙🅤🅢🅣🅨🅝 🅟🅞🅦🅛🅞🅦🅢🅚🅘 says :
Your journey is now complete. Please click on the image below to explore what’s inside this historic bunker.
Johnathan Stoltenberg ☺ says :
Hi. Images show World War 2 bunkers lying abandoned under Europe Streets. Would you like the article to be removed?
Efe Tokgz says :
You’ve made it to the bunker! Now take a moment and explore. The doorways and windows here are filled with history and we hope you enjoy getting to know what’s hidden behind and below the surface.
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇 𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒂 says :
Haunting images of Abandoned WWII bunkers
Garry Laclair says :
Thanks for your purchase! It’s great to see your interest in abandoned military bunkers. Enjoy your tour of other worldly, yet otherworldly places.
☢️ Indie Anderson ☢️ says :
Congratulations, you’ve been selected to Explore the Interior of an Abandoned World War II Bunker! Your personal interior design consultant is ready to give you this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Sign up below to join our explorer community.
gerlachjessika says :
Thank you for reaching out to us at Uneena. We understand your concerns and support your army. Please provide the following information for your bunker:
Gabrielle Kautzer says :
Lucky you! You’ve found some amazing memories to trace your family lineage through. These bunkers were dug for protection during WWII, and were finally buried by the 20th century. We hope you enjoy them 🙂
Joanie Ziegler ✸ says :
Your walkthrough of the abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker is now confirmed. Participants will be given a time limit for their walkthrough. Teams will be unable to continue with the walkthrough for a certain point during the set time. All participants must contact the host of the event to ask about an update.
Zachary Heon says :
Abandoned Cold War Nuclear Bunker Urban Exploration is a social exploration game. Your goal is to explore abandoned ruins in urbanized areas. All players will be able to explore the game’s stunning new environment.
- uncover an abandoned world war ii bunker
- explore abandoned places and city neighborhoods
- exploring wwii bunkers are on the rise
- take photos of abandoned places
- urban exploration of abandoned places
- atmospheric photos of abandoned places
- what will happen if ww2 bunkers are attacked
- abandoned cold war ww2 places nuclear bunkers
- explore more than bunkers via social media
- 5 video features on abandoned places
- explore an abandoned russian bunker
- abandoned wwii bunkers under europe streets
- us bunker located by the sea
- explore abandoned places that are off limits
- urbex the cautionary tales of abandoned places
- explore abandoned places that are off limits
- capturing the abandoned places of our culture
- a hidden cold war bunker site in a
- abandoned places to explore
- urban explorers discover old bunker
- cities can grow up around old bunkers
- take a walk through abandoned places
- what if you could sleep inside a nuclear
- search for your bunker now
- explore abandoned places around the world
- the bunker is in poland
- urban exploration abandoned places
- world war 2 bunker
- urbex lost abandoned places
- abandoned places a passion for urban exploration
- check out abandoned places
- explore abandoned places in vr
- abandoned places the tale of somno quarry
- abandoned places are treasured pieces of history
- find abandoned places to explore
- find abandoned and abandoned places around europe
- complete weatherproof cold war bunker
- worlds war ii places explores more than bunkers
- explore abandoned places and urban exploration
- more than just bunkers
- exploring the abandoned bunker is fun
- in search of the ultimate abandoned places
- abandoned cold war nuclear bunker in east berlin