𝔨𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔨𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 says :
Thank you for your interest in the Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers. Your order is now submitted. We will be contacting you shortly to discuss next steps for shipping your order.
Tristan Andersen says :
Thank you for your interest in Nuclear Bunkers of the Cold War and WW2. Please fill out this form to get your discount on the ticket price and to ensure you receive three free tickets to this place of interest.
Robert Silverthorn 🖖 says :
Wow, you love your horror stories! You are now subscribed to our “Photographic Tour of Abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites”.
Michael Cerda says :
Thank you for your interest. Your bunker order is confirmed and we’ll be in touch as soon as the bunker is finished laying down.
Kimberly Lusk says :
Hello, we’re excited to share with you that we’ve purchased an abandoned Soviet-era Cold War Bunker. Once we complete renovation, we’ll be able to share photos and videos of it on our website. For now, we’ll make the unique, cool or unique experience of visiting unique, cool or unique locations of your choosing.
Janttzxoxelk says :
So you have purchased A Photographic Tour of Abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites. To get your access, please click ” Get inside your copy ” below. You can also read our best practices guide here.
Letitia Gaylord says :
Photos from before the war show the bunkers that were used as shelters for soldiers of World War 2 under the streets of Europe.
Clyde Wade says :
Sorry to hear that your family history is not a happy one. You might find comfort in reading about the world’s most haunted photographs from WWII bunkers.
Mathias Ehlert says :
A scout for a famous Instagrammer found this Air Force bunker that looks pretty beautiful. Let us know if you want to go with him!
jeromerogahn ★ says :
Thank you for visiting our Cold War & WW2 Places: Nuclear Bunkers page. Please be sure to check back soon for updated photos and details on upcoming tours. In the meantime, feel free to email us at [email protected]
Alexia Moulin says :
Thanks for your interest in “A Photographic Tour of Abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites”. We will be sending you a digital set of the book you pre-ordered.
𝒞𝒶𝓈ℯ𝓎 ℬℯ𝓇𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 says :
@Springfield, as a military specialist myself, I’m glad to see you’ve been inspired by my trip. In case you need a reference point, the bunker is located deep underground and is well-protected from the radiation. You can find a map hidden somewhere in your office.
Waino Kilback says :
Thank you for your interest in Nuclear bunkers. To proceed on the process, you’ll need to complete this form.
𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔰𝔥𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔞 says :
Our Collection has been updated to show images of abandoned World War II bunkers.
Nbjrxyxmc says :
Congrats on your reservation, your reservation is confirmed and your pass is ready. You can get started examining World War II bunkers later on February 27th.
𝓖𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓷 𝓤𝓵𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 says :
Are you interested in exploring one of the world’s best-kept secrets? We’ll email you the address of the entrance to this abandoned Cold War nuclear bunker.
Marlis Pierre says :
Congrats! You’ve found an abandoned cold war nuclear bunker, ikea! ikea was abandoned when the Soviet Union fell, and after that it became one of those beautiful viral memes that we’ll always need.
☭ Cory Bosco ☭ says :
Thanks for your interest in our company. We apologize for the confusion. We are still exploring more than bunkers for our World War II Abandoned Places book. We’ve just published the biggest book in our company’s history at over 500 pages of pure World War II History.
🅜🅨🅡🅘🅐🅜 🅗🅐🅜🅜🅔🅢 says :
Here’s our final trip report for bunker #27! Here’s a map of the area, though it will be dark when we get there at night. We’ll visit when the sun goes down. Is weather when we leave in the forecast?
𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕣𝕪𝕕𝕖𝕣 says :
The bunker has been booked and submitted to the coordinators. Thanks for joining the party!
Samuel Violette says :
Thank you for your interest in the abandoned cold war nuclear bunker in the former Soviet Union. We’ve been waiting a long time for someone to find this site and explore it. The only way in is a hole in the roof, but apparently a room at the bottom of the stairwell from the parking lot was found. We’ll send you a demo video when we get it.
howellhope says :
Thank you for your purchase of “World War II Abandoned Places: More than Bunkers”. The link to download the content will be sent to the email address you provide below.
Rozella Bins ☢️ says :
You’ve found a haunting image. It will be revealed to you immediately that the images were captured during WWII and is an abandoned bunker.
Troy Scheller says :
Your reservation for the unvisited World War II Bunker has been confirmed. Your bunker is confirmed, just show up.
𝖧𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝗒𝗆𝖾𝗋 😄 says :
This is a safe place for people who have, or who want to have, an interest in abandoned Cold War military bunkers. Explore the website here: http://www.u360.com and find more places like this.
ortizedythe says :
You have successfully purchased a digital download of the book Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers. The file will be sent to your email address shortly.
Bcelwzfmcwxgz says :
Your on-line photography tour of American Cold War bunkers has been sent. It contains all the information on our previous payment. All the photos on all the pages on the link you received are included.
Evelyn Matthew says :
Hi, your tour is ready to download. Click here to start downloading your photographic tour of abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites. Enjoy!
Mahdi Holen says :
Thank you for your interest in on urban explorations on the abandoned nuclear bunker. We’ll be in touch with more information soon. Have a great day!
Merlijn Stek says :
Welcome to the Soviet Cold War Bunker! Here is a quick overview of the items you’ll be able to find in the bunker. How to get in: in order to be able to enter the bunker, you have to have a key that is in a guard’s inventory. You can also craft a key in any crafting table, don’t worry, you’ll get one. The Forbidden Keys item will
👋 𝑩𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 👋 says :
We hope you had a great adventure! Thank you for visiting the abandoned Cold War nuclear bunker, urban exploration. If you were successful, you will find that your photos made their way to our computer. If you ever want more adventures, sign up for today’s newsletter on our site.
- explore abandoned places or urban exploration
- a tour of abandoned cold war bunker sites
- be the first explore abandoned places for free
- abandoned places and urban exploration
- come explore abandoned places with us
- explore abandoned places to find abandoned places
- an application for exploring abandoned places
- bunker locations inside the building
- take pictures inside of the bunker
- these eerie images of abandoned wwii bunkers
- the tour of the bunker is led by
- see rare abandoned places in detail
- abandoned places to explore
- explore world war ii era bunkers and tunnels
- abandoned places and urban exploration
- find abandoned places to explore
- explore abandoned places in the united states
- explore and document abandoned places
- take this tour of abandoned places
- abandoned wwii bunkers found in europe
- explore abandoned places around the world
- explore nuclear bunkers in europe
- abandoned cold war bunker
- urbex abandoned soviet cold war bunker
- cold war bunker to get unwanted tourist attention
- urban explorers travel to abandoned places
- 8 of the best ways to explore abandoned
- travel adventures using abandoned places
- discover why its time to plant bunkers now
- explore and discover abandoned wwii bunker
- haunting images of abandoned wwii bunkers
- nuclear bunker is located in the center of
- abandoned war places nuclear bunkers
- virtual tours of abandoned wwii bunkers
- abandoned places can be found all over the
- abandoned cold war ww2 places abandoned bunkers
- abandoned places unknown unknowns
- ride along europes abandoned wwii bunkers
- welcome to the new show on cold war
- explore the secrets of this stunning bunker
- abandoned places alone in aloneville