𝕽𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖙 𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖜𝖆𝖗 says :
Your purchase of the Urban Explorers Discover Abandoned World War II Bunker is scheduled for delivery within 5 business days. We suggest you have a backup plan in place just in case your package does not arrive soon. Tracking your purchase can be found at
durganmurphy says :
Thank you for your inquiry. We’d like to know more about the location and possible date for your upcoming bookings. Please send more information on the pre-existing conditions and information on the abandoned bunker, along with images if you can.
ℝ𝕒𝕨𝕚 𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 says :
We noticed you are interested in World War II Abandoned Places. We think this is an excellent topic, but wanted you to know that there are more than bunkers.
Leonard Erdman says :
Hi, your order for Haunted Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers is on its way. Please allow up to 5 days for delivery.
Rxpzurrytm says :
Wow, this bunker looks like something out of a sci-fi movie. Your purchase of the Urban Explorers: Discover Abandoned World War II Bunker is confirmed and we’ll be in touch soon to help you start your adventure!
prosaccoverner says :
Awesome! If you’re joining our World War II abandoned places hunt with me, you’ll be notified when we find a bunker. ___ _ _ ___
Mark Burket says :
Your purchase has been confirmed. Your tickets to take a tour of a World War II bunker have been sent. Now excited to take the tour!
Jennifer Bryon says :
You’ve made it to an exciting list of World War II starships, bases, and bunkers. Keep exploring for more ex-civilian sites.
Leatha Considine says :
Thank you for your pictures of World War 2 bunkers underneath Europe streets. Our better part is that the photos are not real, but are stylized images.
Ruben Anderson says :
Thanks for your interest in our genuine Soviet Bunker. This is a fully stocked abandoned Cold War Bunker where you can find all the gear you’ll need to survive a day out in the wild.
hauckcarson says :
Your nuclear bunker is booked. VIP tour booking is confirmed. You can expect your pass to be delivered to you on Saturday. We’re looking forward to welcoming you.
𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒊 says :
We hope you enjoy your visits to the WW2 bunker. Please return frequently to explore this remote location. It’s one of the most rare and hidden places on earth.
Kanjdatjyicjd says :
Great news, the Urban Explorers have found a World War II Bunker! Be one of the first to see this for yourself by booking a private tour. What to expect: you’ll be the only ones to get exclusive access to the site to explore this WWII tank hole.
𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔬𝔩𝔣𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔫 says :
Thank you for your interest in the Cold War & WW2 Places: Nuclear bunkers. Your reservation is confirmed, and you will receive any updates relating to your itinerary for your trip. Please don’t hesitate to reach out again if you have any questions.
Ludwig Rice says :
Hi, welcome to my website! My images show World War 2 bunkers lying abandoned under Europe Street in Northern Ireland. Can you help me find out what happened to them?
Alexia Moulin says :
Your confirmation for this abandoned bunker seems to have been successful – thank you! You can also reserve a time for a guided tour on your newly booked spot. You can see your reservation booked on your account’s account page.
😂 Mark Chaisson 😂 says :
Are you up for exploring this fully stocked abandoned Soviet Cold War bunker? Your full tour and activities included:
norvalgreen 😂 says :
We hope you enjoy exploring our abandoned nuclear bunker! If you want more city exploration on your city, you can use any of our accounts to explore more.
Mathias Ehlert says :
Thank you for joining the military. Your bunker has been delivered and is ready for you to move in. Customs clearance is attached if needed.
Salvador Gill says :
Congratulations. You’ve found a hidden gem of a place on our list: a new and undiscovered Cold War and WW2 bunker. Abandoned places like this are disappearing and we’re happy we were able to help you before the site is gone for good.
🖖 Michale Howe 🖖 says :
Thank you for your order! We are hoping you find the experience to explore abandoned nuclear bunkers. For safety reasons, please refrain from wearing loose clothing, taking any unnecessary risks, and remaining there for longer periods of time.
Dayne Bechtelar says :
We hope you had a joyous celebration! Congratulations on your decision to join the military. We will be sending you details on the status of the bunker and its location to your email shortly.
Gertrude Mchattie 😋 says :
Thanks for signing up for our newsletter. You will soon be receiving a notification from us about a limited time sale on Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers. In the meantime, you can enter your email here to get an exclusive notification of the sale.
✭ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗆𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗋 ✭ says :
Thank you for your interest in visiting one of the most dangerous and fascinating places on Earth: The abandoned, Cold War era and WW2 era, nuclear bunkers. Our team is currently verifying access to the site for your visit. We will notify you as soon as they are ready for your visit.
👋 𝑫𝒘𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒛 👋 says :
I want to explore the abandoned Cold war nuclear bunker in St. Petersburg, but I can’t do it alone. Can you participate in this group tour with me on the 2nd of September?
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓉𝒾 says :
Congratulations on your purchase! You’ll have to come to the bunker to get started.
Patricia Chernoff says :
This email is to provide you with your “key” to the Abandoned Cold War Nuclear Bunker. If you’ve already received your key, please disregard this email. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Arno Denis says :
We’ll be meeting in front of the entrance of Fontenelle Forest Tuesday, October 23rd at 2pm. Make sure to bring your walking shoes and, if possible, climbing gear. We’ll make sure to coordinate and gat you set up and ready to explore the bunker.
Onni Lampinen says :
Thank you for tagging us in your Instagram photo featuring abandoned Cold War bunkers. We’re happy to share your photos with our followers! Make sure you tag us in your next one.
𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕒 ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 🔞 says :
Hi Mr. Christopher, thank you for visiting! The bunker has been fully stocked and is waiting for you. Please follow the instructions to activate your key code. Excited to exploring the bunker with you.
🅹🅴🆁🅾🅼🅴 🅱🅰🅽🅴 says :
Thank you for booking your Urbex adventure! You can expect excellent adventure with what will be an unforgettable experience. Please follow the instructions in the email about the date, the equipment you’ll need, and your contact information. If you have any further questions, just let us know! Remember to have an amazing time exploring the cold war bunker.
ℝ𝕒𝕨𝕚 𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤 says :
Hi there! We’re running a series on the WWII bunkers and tunnels abandoned and photographed by Jure Leskovec and his team at the Harvard Business School. Some of these images appear in our publication called Maps and Legends.
𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔 says :
Sorry to hear that the bunker wasn’t to your liking. Let’s talk about it and find out if we can fix the issue.
🅹🅾🅴🅻 🅼🅲🅻🅰🆅🆁🅸🅽 says :
Congratulations, your bunker has been booked. Please follow the checkout process described on our website.
- artillery position m184 bunker fitted
- abandoned nuclear bunker in norwegian city
- regelbau s174 ammunition depot bunker
- Regelbau L487 Bunker
- Explore more than just abandoned bunkers
- atlanticwall regelbau l485 mammut radar
- urbex abandoned soviet cold war bunkers
- Explore abandoned places around Europe
- abandoned and lost places in europe
- This is not an abandoned bunker
- Regelbau 634 Bunker
- Exploring abandoned places is a thrilling journey
- An abandoned Cold Warera nuclear bunker
- visit different rooms in the bunker
- underground bunkers provide a cave within a city
- abandoned cold war bunker
- abandoned cold war ww2 places nuclear
- atlantikwall regelbau m184 bunker with
- Explore abandoned places and urban exploration
- abandoned cold war bunker sites in us
- create vivid images of abandoned
- incredible abandoned wwii bunker of cold war
- Explore abandoned Cold War WW2 military bunkers
- Make the most of your city with Abandoned
- Explore abandoned and derelict buildings
- fully stocked abandoned soviet cold war bunker
- abandoned places urban exploration
- Screams of the past at the abandoned places
- Learn about abandoned places
- Explore a WWII bunker
- abandoned cold war nuclear bunker
- explore abandoned and lost places around europe
- these images show World War 2 bunkers in
- The pictures of abandoned WWII bunkers
- Explore Abandoned Places and Urban Exploration
- explore more of bunker below
- Protect your old bunker
- The haunting images of abandoned WWII bunkers
- regelbau 666 bunker for infantry 13
- here is a photo post of abandoned bunker sites
- explore abandoned places now
- Explore Photos of Abandoned Places
- explore the bunker to uncover its riches
- the best ways to explore abandoned
- abandoned cold war nuclear bunker
- Explore Abandoned Places in Your City
- explore abandoned places and urban exploration
- Explore abandoned places with these travel hacks
- Explore Abandoned World War II Bunker