𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘔𝘳𝘢𝘻 😇 says :
Congratulations! This is a historic moment in our lives. A new experience awaits you with a true treasure of a whole building with whom to explore, called the Bunker 61. Exciting developments in front of you–financial reward for discovery.
Dr Jacey says :
Congratulations!! You have been randomly selected to explore one of the former military bunkers from the Cold War! Complete your order to enter the urban exploration site. You will be contacted for this exciting adventure soon.
Alejandra Ivy says :
Your reservation has been confirmed. Please click on the link below for more details on what to expect from your stay at the abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker. Let’s have some fun!
ℒℴ𝓉𝓉𝒾ℯ ℬℯ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎 says :
We have been notified that you have a confirmed reservation for a fully stocked abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker. Our facility is both a hideout for a gangland boss and a tourist destination. You can either walk in through the front door, or sneak in the back door. To your advantage, our bunker is entirely off-grid. Hurry, spaces are limited!
Melco Pinto says :
Thank you for signing up for an Urbex! We hope you enjoy the undisclosed location where the bunker has been set up. Once you’re all caught up, we will be glad to send you your gear.
Qvroshv says :
We’re excited that you’re interested in planning your vacation or coworking vacation to one of our Cold War and WW2 Places: Nuclear Bunkers. We’re looking forward to doing business together!
Jhamentkwytgw says :
Congratulations! Your team has found something really special and now needs your help to explore and document the bunker. We sent you this email as a feeler to see if you were interested in joining the team as a research assistant.
𝔪𝔬𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔢 says :
Thank you for your order. The bunker has been fully stocked and is waiting for you. You’ll find all the tools needed to play your role. If you need further support, please contact us.
🅰🅻🅱🅴🆁🆃🅰 🅲🅾🅽🆆🅰🆈 says :
That’s right. . . this bunker was built to hold the US President in the event of a nuclear war, so you know it’s legit. Only three military bunkers in the USA were ever designed and constructed as such, and we have one of them exclusively on offer for you on right now.
Ftkxnrwyenwnq says :
Thank you for submitting an order for a photographic tour to Cold War bunker sites around Europe. We’ll be in touch soon to let you know which site we’ll take you to and what the tour will cover.
James Harty says :
Your pre-sale order for Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers has been placed. To view your order history visit this link.
Laura Statler says :
Big thanks for clicking through to learn about abandoned Cold War & WW2 places, what they were used for, where you can find these unique features in the world, and how to visit them yourself. In case you’d like to continue, please use this link to go back to our homepage: nuclear bunkers
💀 cortezlegros 💀 says :
We hope you are enjoying your subscription. I wanted to let you know that your subscription includes more than just bunker tours. We have over 700 looted artworks within the underground prison, 24 hours of audio tours, and more.
katelynkuphal says :
Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like the photo was removed due to copyright violation. To be able to re-upload the photo, please remove the watermark. To our knowledge, it appears to be an abandoned bunker used in World War 2.
𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗈 𝖱𝗈𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌 says :
You have been approved for a Photographic Tour of abandoned Cold War Bunker sites. The tour is now prepared and will be delivered to the email you provide so you can start getting your next exciting experience.
Russell Gassoway says :
Thank you for subscribing. Your subscription includes a program guide for, among others, World War II bunkers, Canadian spy huts, death camps, and the world’s most haunted houses.
Edgardo Schinner 😋 says :
We hope you enjoy your time exploring the abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker. You can find more information about the dive at the link below. See you soon!
𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕒 ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 🔞 says :
Your purchase of the Urban Explorers Discover Abandoned World War II Bunker is scheduled for delivery within 5 business days. We suggest you have a backup plan in place just in case your package does not arrive soon. Tracking your purchase can be found at
Theodore Spadaro says :
Thank you for your donation! We really appreciate your support. You’ll see your donation receipt at the bottom of the email. Hope you enjoy exploring the abandoned bunker.
Mestan Krmk says :
Thanks for reserving a ticket for “America’s Cold War Secret Bunker” in Wichita, Kansas. We look forward to exploring the hidden treasures of this forgotten underground world on your behalf!
Russell Gassoway says :
You can find photos and videos of WWII-era bunkers and abandoned military facilities. For example, one listing is for a bunker near Palm Springs, California. Another listing is for a USSR commando building in Berlin.
Miss Cleta says :
Thank you for participating in our survey. This email is to confirm your bunker entrance transaction. Please reply to this email with your desired date and time to enter the bunker.
Merlijn Stek says :
You’ve purchased a photographic journey on the abandoned Cold War bunker sites! To ensure the printing and mailing of your photo book, please provide your email and shipping address below. We’ll send it on its way soon!
😂 Mark Chaisson 😂 says :
Your $25 ticket is now on its way! Please know that the bunkers are always changing, so get here quickly!
𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕪𝕟 says :
Thank you for your interest in the former bunkers of World War 2. We are sorry to say there is no better time to secure these bunkers. They are now overrun by wildlife.
Ericka Wunsch says :
Your Nuclear Bunker Submission is on its way to the Cold War & WW2 Places team.
Dr Justina says :
Great to hear! Your request has been accepted. The bunker will be held for you when you decide to check in. Hope the bunker is well suited to your needs and wait for you inside.
Neva Villa says :
Would you like me to explain the urban exploration part of the project to you? In order to explore the abandoned Soviet nuclear bunker, it is advisable to make sure you have the correct equipment.
Joanie Ziegler ✸ says :
You’ve successfully booked the spookily abandoned nuclear bunker! We hope you enjoyed this experience, and best of luck exploring your way out of there.
hertamccullough says :
Awesome! If you’re joining our World War II abandoned places hunt with me, you’ll be notified when we find a bunker. ___ _ _ ___
💯 𝒱𝒾𝓇ℊ𝒾𝓁 𝒦ℴℯ𝓁𝓅𝒾𝓃 💯 says :
It was a pleasure to meet you. We hope you enjoyed your time and learned a lot about abandoned Cold War nuclear bunkers and urban exploration. If you’re still intrigued by this topic make sure to check out the below links:
Damion Hedges says :
Thanks so much for checking out our example of a WW2 bunker! We hope you can find time to explore more than just bunkers throughout the world.
𝒢𝒶𝓇𝓇ℯ𝓉𝓉 ℳℴ𝓇𝒶𝓇 says :
Your dream trip has finally arrived! We thank you for your purchase of this Cold War era bunker. It now belongs to you! We will follow up with you on the details of your trip.
Jamir Runolfsson says :
Your purchase is complete! Enjoy your x-treme bunker romp through abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunkers that have been converted into underground havens. Package includes: trip to abandoned Soviet bunker that includes one-time pass entree to a spooky abandoned Soviet bunker with fully stocked adventure, a first-aid kit, lights, a first-aid kit, a welcome letter, a flashlight, a
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘔𝘳𝘢𝘻 😇 says :
Your order for Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII bunkers has been confirmed. We will send you an email when your order has shipped. You can follow the progress of your order using your order number below.
Dwayne Dionne says :
Would you like to explore abandoned cold war nuclear bunker, urban exploration?
VideogamesSink says :
Thank you for your interest in an abandoned Soviet Cold War Bunker. Our lead buyer has selected this site to be discussed at our next meeting. Please send us the dates you are available to walk over the location and brief us on what it looks like.
Tamer Emmers 😃 says :
Welcome to the abandoned military bunker! I have a lockbox here with a key-tag that should serve as a leash to keep you safe from the dangers of the ancient military base. You can find a map to show where you are next to cool military stuff as well as a history of the bunker if you explore anything further.
- a tour of abandoned atomic bomb bunkers
- explore lost and abandoned places around europe
- explores abandoned ruins of old city
- Exploring a World War II Bunker
- sustaining underground soviet cold war
- For an exclusive look into abandoned places
- Abandoned Places Abandoned Places
- abandoned cold war nuclear bunker
- a guided journey to explore bunker
- regelbau s75 s80 38 cm s k c 34 naval gun turret the adolf gun bunker
- atlantikwall regelbau 634 battle bunker with 6 embrasure reinforced iron tower
- The History of Abandoned Cold War Bunker Sites
- atlantikwall regelbau 634 combat bunker with 6 embrasure armoured copula iron turret
- regelbau fl246 ammunition bunker
- Abandoned Places Urban Exploration
- atlantikwall regelbau fl244 fire control post command bunker for heavy flak anti aircraft battery
- compulsive and collect abandoned items
- Abandoned Cold War WW2 Places Nuclear Bunkers
- Abandoned Places Abandoned Places
- Abandoned WWII bunkers found in Europe
- atlantikwall regelbau m184 bunker fitted with turret for the cannibalized battlecruiser gneisenau
- Photographs of the abandoned bunkers
- Start exploring abandoned buildings today
- Explore Abandoned Places and Urban Exploration
- exploring abandoned and lost places
- haunted photographs of world war ii
- bunker was home to polish soldiers
- search for abandoned ruins in ruins io
- how to build tactical bunkers
- Drone photo tours of abandoned places
- best of ua world abandoned places
- Cold War bunker is a unique feature of
- see example of abandoned cold war bunker
- urban exploration abandoned buildings
- WWII Abandoned Places explores more than bunkers
- abandoned church in pittsburgh pennsylvania
- explore abandoned places around the world
- Haunting photos of abandoned WWII bunkers
- these bunkers were built for secrecy
- Haunting Images of Abandoned WWII Bunkers
- Find spooky abandoned places for a jump scare
- Check out the Underground Bunker Tour
- atlanticwall regelbau l485 mammut radar bunker early warning radar dji mavic mini
- windows are not installed in bunker
- Explore abandoned and unused places
- Check out the best abandoned places to explore
- explore abandoned soviet bunker
- explore abandoned and lost places around europe