Euna Heathcote says :
Your current plan is not restricted to any specific cities. If you want to explore abandoned or quiet places, you can book any date. If you pick a date, you will receive the full itinerary by email the day before your trip.
prosaccoverner says :
So you’ll be coming to Philly this weekend for the big show! The Avalon Ballroom is a place to experience abandoned places in Philly. If you want to learn more about abandoned spaces view this website: http://www.artvsarchitecture.com/unused-places-in-philly
😘 Nathanal Ten Broek 😘 says :
Thank you for your request to view abandoned buildings, bunkers, and underground locations. Please understand that it may take 10-14 days for us to respond with available locations.
purdypablo says :
We’re excited to have you on board! We hope you enjoy exploring abandoned places and urban exploration with us.
𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 says :
Thank you for your interest in exploring the world of abandoned and lost places. This email confirms that your account is active and ready to explore.
Jerry Duesterhaus says :
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you stepped into a windowless, abandoned building at night? Have you ever dreamed of exploring the airport’s lost terminals or sneaking through the abandoned subway tunnels underneath Manhattan? You’ve come to the perfect destination. We offer packages, tours, and classes for your Urban Exploring adventure.
Anabel Zboncak says :
Thank you for your interest in exploring ancient sites and peeking into abandoned places on your own. We’re excited to see your project progress on our site, on Instagram, and on your blog page on our website.
𝑵𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚 ✠ says :
Your abandoned buildings, bunkers or underground locations are now confirmed. Please contact the contact person for the reservation, or purchase the listing on our support site. Thank you!
𝙎𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣 😉 says :
What a pleasure it was to collaborate on this project with you! We hope you enjoyed this creative and compelling way of experiencing the many neglected and abandoned places of the world. We’ll be looking forward to continuing this creative adventure together!
💥 𝖡𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 💥 says :
Thank you for your interest in our company. We’re sorry to hear that you’re interested in our services to provide bunkers, survival shelters, and for underground locations. Unfortunately, there are no additional service available for abandoned buildings or landfills.
Samuel Niva ✌ says :
I want to embark on a new kind of exploration—urban exploration. I am interested in exploring abandoned buildings on my own, on foot. I also want to know what it’s like on the other side, the perspective of the owner of the building. I would like to do this on my own. Does this fit your mission?
Lulu Lombardi says :
Thanks for signing up! We’re getting your information together for your next adventure. What do you have planned for the abandoned place that you picked? Can’t wait to see that!
Adrain Dicki says :
Thank you for signing up for our exploration program. You can see your photos on our website when you log in with your username and password. Check out Abandoned Places for videos, experiences, and more.
ℒℴ𝓉𝓉𝒾ℯ ℬℯ𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓎 says :
Do you want to explore the vast worlds of abandoned and lost places around Europe? Explore the best urbex locations and read about its history. You will find this project interesting and intriguing.
✠ Enrico Purdy ✠ says :
Confirmation email about Abandoned Places
Bwlwnorhrqqwdld says :
Thanks so much for checking out our abandoned places photo gallery. We aim to be the #1 source on the web for exploring Abandoned places. If you have any questions or would like to submit some photos, please contact us at the email in the signature.
Ksxfwrcw says :
Thanks, we hope you had a great time exploring abandoned and lost places around Europe. But before you leave, make sure you take a look at the best urbex locations and read about its history.
Vegard Ekeberg says :
We hope you get out to explore abandoned places soon. They are among the noblest places left on the planet.
Irene Kahele says :
Would you like to explore the abandoned site?
Jalen Kilback says :
Thanks for checking out our urbex guide. We’ll be here if you need help finding your favorite abandoned locations across Europe. Have a great time exploring the best lost spots.
hoegeraudie says :
It was great to meet you. Thank you for joining our Urban Exploration Club! We hope you’re ready to climb this abandoned skyscraper; the height is estimated at around 400 meters (1,312 feet)
Nooa Korhonen says :
Hi, we’re excited to send you a proposal of a unique and amazing urban exploring experience for exploring abandoned and derelict locations. We hope you enjoy our proposal and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Theodore Spadaro says :
This is a confirmation email. We hope you’ll enjoy exploring the abandoned and lost places around Europe.
Etixodbo says :
We have received your request confirming your interest in exploring abandoned & derelict sites. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We’ll be in touch soon.
schuppewinfield 💥 says :
Your trip is confirmed. Here’s the itinerary for Day 1 of your unique adventure:
- * Exchange your ID for an overnight permit of the night
- * Visit an abandoned Soviet factory
- * Go on an urban exploration of the old city</strong
𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗩𝗮𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼 📵 says :
This email has been automatically sent to you as you have requested a quote from Abandoned places are exciting locations for the urban explorer. Other common terms for urban exploration.
Zvceqeqvbfg says :
Your abandoned places location has been successfully added to your Profile. We’re excited to see your trail and trail albums.
mariliemccullou says :
Your dream of exploring abandoned and lost places around Europe is in-tact! We’re excited to send you weekly emails with links to exciting content we found in our travels.
Mark Burket says :
Would you like to see abandoned penthouses around the globe? You can work on your own time or join our live study trips, where we offer workshops and lectures about the history of Urban Exploration. For more information, visit our website any time at http://www.urbanexploration.co/
Theodore Spadaro says :
We just want to confirm that we would like to explore abandoned and lost places around Europe. View the best urbex locations and read about its history.
Branson Leffler says :
Hey, there! This is the confirmation email that confirms that you would like to explore abandoned and lost places around Europe. We’re happy that you’ll be exploring with us and we’ll see you soon 👍
𝖫𝗈𝗀𝖺𝗇 𝖦𝗎𝗍𝗄𝗈𝗐𝗌𝗄𝗂 says :
Urban exploration is a type of exploration which often takes place in abandoned buildings, usually those with a derelict or ruined state.
Thomas Burlingham says :
It was great getting to know you. It was an honor exploring the abandoned places around Europe with you. Best of luck to you in your walk.
You may also like:
- explore lost and abandoned places around europe
- Take an immersive virtual tour of the bunker
- Abandoned Cold War WW2 Places Nuclear Bunkers
- Europe has over 100 Cold War WW2 bunkers
- Explore abandoned places around Europe
- Abandoned Places A Retrospective
- abandoned and forgotten urban
- research abandoned and lost places
- 5 video features on abandoned places 23
- Explore an abandoned Cold War nuclear bunker
- Urban Explorers Find Tiny World War II Bunker
- access photos and the history of abandoned places
- abandoned cold war ww2 places nuclear
- 75 Abandoned Places in the World
- find out about bunker near you
- view history of abandoned places
- an abandoned house in detroit in the winter
- Routes of abandoned places
- explore abandoned places and urban
- Cold War Bunker Ruins in Manchester
- find spooky abandoned places for jump 26
- Abandoned Places explores more than just bunkers
- Drone photo tours of abandoned places
- Look into abandoned places to go on adventures
- Photo tour of abandoned Cold War bunker sites
- world war ii the battle for bunker hill
- urban explorers find tiny world war ii bunker
- World War II bunkers
- Explore more than just abandoned bunkers
- Travel in abandoned places
- Military bunker built in secret in the 1950s
- historic and abandoned places around
- Abandoned Places Around Europe
- abandoned places wallpaper collection
- explore abandoned buildings from around
- explore abandoned ww2 bunker
- Here is a photo post of abandoned bunker
- a map of abandoned places in the world
- explore abandoned soviet bunker
- Explore photos and histories of abandoned places
- Explore more than just bunkers
- the abandoned cold war bunker sites
- Photos from the history of abandoned places